Energy costs continue to fluctuate. Increasing right along with them is the awareness—greater than ever before—of how important steam trap maintenance is to conserving energy and saving dollars. But awareness is one thing, action is another. Energy users at every level are still faced with problems that are products of outdated thinking and misplaced priorities:
- Continual redirecting of labor, leading to start-stop maintenance programs
- Lost product because of uneven performance
- Inaccurate and incomplete reporting
- Inability to standardize across multiple facilities
- Testing and response that are always trying to catch up with reality
Thanks to Armstrong, you no longer have to deal with these liabilities. Our family of innovative products for testing and monitoring make true best practice steam system management a reality.