Measuring the flow of fluids is a critical need in many industrial environments. In some operations, flow measurement is so crucial that it can make a significant impact on your bottom line. Inaccurate flow measurements or failure to take measurements can cause serious or even catastrophic results. Armstrong International’s Veris – Flow Measurement solutions provide outstanding flow measurement technology to meet the critical needs for your environment. Our Verabar and Accelabar patented solutions deliver consistent, accurate and reliable flow measurement to handle a wide variety of liquids, gases and steam.
Verabar Advanced DP Flow Measurement Technology
Verabar provides the most accurate, reliable technology for measuring gas, liquid and steam as well as the lowest operating and installation costs. Developed from aerospace technology, the Verabar averaging pitot flow sensor provides unsurpassed accuracy and reliability. With its solid one-piece construction and bullet shape, the Verabar makes flow measurement clog-free and precise. The unique sensor shape reduces drag and flow induced vibration. And the location of the low pressure ports eliminates the potential for clogging and improves signal stability.
Features and Benefits:
- Designed to locate low pressure ports on the sides of the sensor, forward of the fluid separation point and turbulent wake area to eliminate clogging and ensure an extremely stable signal.
- Improved accuracy derived from the development of a verified theoretical model predicts the Verabar flow coefficients. Eliminates the need for calibration tests to characterize the flow coefficients.
- Grooves and rough design on the Verabar’s frontal surface relieves the partial vacuum at the rear of the sensor which reduces the pressure drag to extend accuracy and rangeability to very low velocities.
- Patented spring-lock design ensures the sensor remains sealed, locked and pre-loaded to the opposite wall regardless of changes in pipe diameter due to pressure, temperature or mechanical force.
Accelabar Superior Flow Measurement Accuracy… No Straight Run Requirements
The Accelabar is a new and unique flow meter that combines two differential pressure technologies to produce operating ranges never before attainable in a single flow meter. It is capable of generating high differential pressures for measuring gas, liquids and steam at turndowns previously unattainable—with no straight run requirements. Its unique bullet shape, constant flow coefficient, solid one-piece construction, non-clog design and signal stability make it the only design capable of producing the overall performance.
Features and Benefits:
- Accurately measures the flow rate within the nozzle
- Verified accuracy and flow coefficients, eliminating the need for calibration
- Compared to other flow meters, Accelabar has the sufficient velocity to produce a readable sign or sufficient turndown.
- Ready to Install – complete flow meter ready to install. It comes complete with single or dual transmitters depending on the turndown requirements.
- Maintains a constant flow coefficient over a wide range of flow rates and differential pressures.