MSD/SMSD SERIES STEAM DISTRIBUTION MANIFOLDS
As steam distribution assemblies (MSD/SMSD), manifolds place all steam supply valves in one location. Standardizing components and centralizing their location simplify installation while reducing costs. You also save because routine maintenance is faster. Insulation can also be provided . . . and can bring major savings in most installations.
The Steam Distribution Manifold places all steam supply valves in one assembly. Standardizing components and centralizing their location simplify installation, cutting costs from the beginning. Routine maintenance is faster, and you get the peace of mind of a three-year guarantee.
- Reduced design specification costs
- Lower installation costs, due to prefabrication
- Reduced shipping and field handling costs
- Lower long-term maintenance and operating costs
- A three-year guarantee
- Dimensional consistency
- Space savings
- Availability of insulation packages
For more about steam distribution manifolds, click here.