Armstrong Intelligent Monitoring 6700 series is a wireless monitoring technology that efficiently monitors and evaluates steam trap operation. The AIM® 6700 series identifies the conditions of a steam trap to determine significant problems that could put your operation at risk. The AIM® 6700 series can accurately detect potential issues such as plugged and blow thru steam traps which can result in a range of issues from failed equipment, to loss of product, to safety concerns. Immediate failure notification from the AIM® 6700 series helps identify the root cause while you minimize production losses and reduce energy consumption.
Using non-intrusive technology combined with ISA100, the AIM® 6700 series is the ideal solution for any temporary or permanent 24/7 steam trap monitoring.
- No steam trap set-up (operating pressure, trap details, rate…).
- No integration to external software necessary.
- Transmitted Information to gateway:
- Channel 9 → Steam Trap Condition: 1=OK, 2=COLD, 3=BLOW-THRU
- Channel 10 → Current Temperature (°C or °F)
- Channel 11 → Temperature Setting (°C or °F)
- 100+ NAMUR NE107 diagnostics available.
- Acoustic range specifically calibrated for steam traps.
- Patented waveguide for proper acoustic filtration and vibration resistance.
- Non-intrusive installation, clamped directly on the pipe upfront of the steam trap.
- Waveguide hardware allows multiple transmitter installation orientations.
- 24/7 monitoring of the steam trap population.
- AIM® devices scattered on the steam system will strengthen the wireless network.
SAGE® keeps you fully informed, 24 hours a day by providing regular updates, precise documentation, custom-filtered reports, and real-time alerts to notify you immediately of any problems that arise.
SAGE® calculates steam loss data and reports it using our proprietary steam system efficiency methodology approved by the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC).