Armstrong offers a stainless steel sump ejector for use in draining unwanted water from steam pits, steam tunnels or enclosed spaces. The stainless steel sump ejector uses a snap-acting Inconel X-750 spring-assisted mechanism, which engages a steam motive valve, turning the pump on or off as the float rises and falls. The all-stainless-steel design will ensure long life in the harsh environment of a steam pit.
The stainless steel sump ejector is designed to eliminate maintenance headaches and address safety issues surrounding steam pits, tunnels and enclosed spaces.
- Corrosion resistance. All-stainless-steel construction and design are corrosion resistant.
- Accuracy. True steam-on, steam-off operation.
- Durability. Heavy-duty Inconel X-750 springs provide a long, trouble-free service life.
- Uniquely Armstrong. The small, compact and unique cast stainless steel design is unlike anything else on the market today.
- Optional remote linkage assembly. For particularly dirty environments.