Emech® is digital hardware that is faster, simple, and smarter with one goal in mind: unparalleled performance in industrial applications. Emech® digital control valves are available for steam/water and hot/cold water industrial service. The unique range of Emech® multi-patented ceramic disc/stainless steel disc rotary 3 port mixing and 2 port flow control valves, when combined with the Emech® digital actuator delivers superior closed-loop performance in terms of speed, precision and reduced mechanical wear when compared to traditional mixing and control valve systems.
The mixing valve system is a highly optimized temperature control system with patented valve disc system, swirl mixing action, high speed in valve sensing, with embedded PID control of a 100% duty cycle rated stepper motor digital actuator.
A series of digital flow control valves are also available, which when combined with the Emech® actuator and sensing technology forms a system providing superior temperature control to a range of industry standard processes, through its high speed and software configurable control dynamics.
- Electric Stepper Motor Control
- 100% Duty Cycle rated for continuous control
- Planetary lifetime lubricated, low backlash gearbox
- High speed 1.3 second quarter-turn response
- Precise positioning achieving 0.03° valve seat placement
- Software configurable PID control for individual application loop tuning and special modes via RS232
- Two operating modes: Stand alone control via onboard keypad or Remote control via external 4-20mA
- 4-20mA input and output ports
- Additional auxiliary switch control available
- Epoxy powder-coated aluminum NEMA 4 enclosure
- Two sizes:
E12 model 310 in.lb torque :24vDC 3.5 Amp
E13 model 885 in.lb torque :24vDC 5 Amp
- One piece rotary spindle design
- Top entry maintenance and simple seals/o-rings
- Pressured rated to 145 psi, designed to ASME B16.34
- Mechanical valve mounting to ISO5211,5210
Primary Markets Include:
- Food Process Industries
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Industries
- Industrial Manufacturing Industries
High Speed Accuracy, Increase in Productivity
Decrease production downtime, improve product consistency and boost revenue.
Emech® Digital Control Valves are specifically designed to instantly respond accurately. Emech’s response time is incredibly rapid which directly affects productivity. The technology of Emech® simply achieves more in less time, increasing productivity while lowering utility and maintenance cost. Emech’s superior valve performance allows manufacturers to run their plans closer to constraints, thereby increasing production and yield.
Featuring a CF8M/316 stainless steel valve body along with ceramic or nickel chrome stainless steel action discs and “simple” valve seals design kits, the Emech® system is built to resist corrosion and minimalize wear while providing maximum performance.
Emech® is manufactured to meet the highest possible standards in our ISO9001:2000 accredited facility, every Emech® system is designed, built and tested to provide reliable service with minimal maintenance.
*"Bubble tight seal" ceramic valve seats used in F2/F3 series valves, hard faced steel valve seats used in F4/F5/F8 series valves