Accurately measuring the flow of fluids is a critical need in many industrial and institutional environments, and for some operations it can have a significant impact on the bottom line. Inaccurate flow measurements or failure to take measurements can produce serious or even catastrophic results. Armstrong International’s Veris Flow Measurement solutions provide outstanding flow measurement technology to meet the needs of your environment. Our Verabar® and Accelabar® patented solutions deliver consistent, accurate and reliable flow measurement to handle a wide variety of liquids, gases and steam.
VERABAR® ADVANCED DP FLOW MEASUREMENT TECHNOLOGY
Verabar® is an accurate, reliable technology for measuring gas, liquid and steam, with the lowest operating and installation costs. Developed from aerospace technology, the Verabar® averaging pitot flow sensor provides unsurpassed accuracy and reliability. The solid, one-piece construction and bullet shape result in flow measurement that is clog-free and precise, while the unique sensor shape reduces drag and flow-induced vibration. The location of low pressure ports eliminates the potential for clogging and improves signal stability.
- Eliminates Clogging, Enhances Signal Stability—Designed to locate low pressure ports on the sides of the sensor, forward of the fluid separation point and turbulent wake area to eliminate clogging and ensure an extremely stable signal.
- Superior Accuracy, No Calibration—Improved accuracy is derived from the development of a verified theoretical model that predicts Verabar® flow coefficients; eliminates the need for calibration tests to characterize the flow coefficients.
- Sensor Remains Sealed, Locked and Preloaded—Optional patented spring-lock design ensures that the sensor remains sealed, locked and preloaded to the opposite wall regardless of changes in pipe diameter due to pressure, temperature or mechanical force.
ACCELABAR® SUPERIOR FLOW MEASUREMENT ACCURACY—NO STRAIGHT RUN REQUIREMENTS
The Accelabar® is a truly unique flow meter that combines two differential pressure technologies to produce operating ranges never before attainable in a single flow meter. It is capable of generating high differential pressures for measuring gas, liquids and steam at turndowns previously unattainable—with no straight run requirements.
- No Straight Run Required—The Accelabar® can be used in extremely limited straight run piping configurations.
- Accuracy—Accelabar® maintains an accuracy of 0.5% of RATE over the entire operating range.
- No Calibration Required—Verified accuracy and flow coefficients eliminate the need for calibration.
- Complete and Ready to Install—Complete flow meter is ready to install, including single or dual transmitters, depending on turndown requirements.