Armstrong Can Manage Your Utility System For You
Our O&M experts work directly with your team to ensure efficient, safe maintenance of your energy system infrastructure.
As your thermal utility partner, we're here to make things easier. Armstrong can manage your utility system for you, and we can customize our wide range of services according to your specific priorities. Our experts will work directly with your management team to ensure that your energy system infrastructure is maintained efficiently and safely. For more than a century, Armstrong has been developing and perfecting utility best practices that enable us to maximize your efficiency, even in the face of rising energy costs. We can help you stabilize or lower your overall utility expenses and achieve your goals for utility and energy cost reductions.
Armstrong offers on-site utility system solutions, turnkey installations, custom engineering, and innovative financing options, as well as groundbreaking technology and services for monitoring, measuring, notification and more—all demonstrating unparalleled value and improved utility performance.
WE CAN CUSTOMIZE ACCORDING TO YOUR PRIORITIES
- Audit Services—Armstrong will analyze portions or all of your operations and maintenance functions, recommend areas of improvement and estimate payback potential.
- Oversight Support—Our experts will provide continuing oversight of your utility and advise you on opportunities for improvement; regular reporting to management is also available.
- On-site Operations & Maintenance Leadership—An on-site Armstrong expert will provide the daily leadership necessary to handle all responsibilities for your O&M function.
- On-site Operations & Maintenance Integrated Services—Armstrong will provide a complete on-site staff, or employ the current plant staff, and handle daily O&M functions.
ARMSTRONG AT WORK
- For a Fortune 500 automobile parts supplier—Armstrong's on-site expertise lowered operating costs for one of this company’s plants. As the primary O&M management team, our experts designed and installed utility upgrade projects to lower energy costs while improving the knowledge base and morale of the site’s operators.
- For a Fortune 500 food processor—Placing six Armstrong employees on-site resulted in lower overall utility expenses in the face of rising energy costs, while enabling the company to avoid $2 million in capital upgrades. Armstrong’s site supervisor was a true partner, taking responsibility for the utility system’s efficiency, reliability and reporting.
- For a Fortune 500 chemical company—Armstrong helped produce annual energy savings of more than $500,000 by identifying and implementing seven utility projects. Financing, also provided by Armstrong, enabled these energy savings to immediately offset costs and eliminate a large capital outlay.
- For a major Midwestern university—After this university designed and built a free-standing boiler house to meet all steam and chilled water requirements for its new 450,000 sq. ft. College of Engineering, Armstrong stepped in to provide oversight support services for the O&M responsibilities.