For the Pharmaceutical Industry
Achieve reliable, economical, trouble-free control of your humidity with Armstrong.
Armstrong provides leading-edge engineering, manufacturing and application of humidification and conditioned steam equipment for companies of all sizes, all over the world. We have the energy-efficient, cost-effective products and solutions you need to consistently deliver clean, reliable, precisely controlled humidification.Learn More About Armstrong Humidification Solutions | Humidification Design Checklist
- Conditioned steam
- Electric steam humidifiers
- Gas-fired steam Humidiclean™
- Evaporative humidification
- Specialized steam dispersion methods
Our Innovative Conditioned Steam Delivers Superior Humidification
Armstrong's improvements in steam humidification are fundamentally unique because they begin with the steam, not the humidifier. Unlike units that simply disperse steam, Armstrong’s direct-steam humidifiers work with the steam, guiding it through a carefully engineered, four-step conditioning process developed by our experts.
ARMSTRONG'S FOUR-STEP STEAM CONDITIONING PROCESS
- Slow and Strain—Steam is slowed down and strained to remove particulate matter.
- Separate—Condensate is separated from the steam.
- Dry—Steam enters a drying chamber; any remaining mist is re-evaporated.
- Silence—The drying chamber is filled with stainless steel silencing material that absorbs the noise of escaping steam as it is generated at the control valve.