Operations and Maintenance Services for the Hospitality Industry
Armstrong experts will manage your utility system in one location, or in multiple locations throughout the world, to ensure that your energy system infrastructure is maintained efficiently and safely.
We can maximize your efficiency as well as lower or stabilize your utility and energy expenditures, and our extensive range of services can be tailored to meet your requirements. Armstrong's O&M services include:
- Audit Services—After analyzing portions or all of your O&M functions, our experts provide recommendations for improvements and estimated payback potential.
- Optimization Services—An on-site walkthrough is followed by a comprehensive analysis of your entire utility system. After uncovering the cause of any issues, our experts customize solutions for maximum effectiveness.
- Oversight Support—Armstrong provides continuing utility oversight and advises you of opportunities for improvement; regular reporting to management is available.
- On-site Operations & Maintenance Leadership—On-site experts provide daily leadership for handling the responsibilities of your O&M function.
- On-site Operations & Maintenance Integrated Services—Armstrong provides a complete on-site staff or employs your current plant staff to handle daily O&M functions.
Thermal Utilities Improvements Through Operations and Maintenance Services
Frenchman’s Reef & Morning Star Marriott Beach Resort, St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Island, North AmericaRead Online | Download PDF
Operations and Maintenance of Utilities and Hot Water Generation for Seven-Star Resort
ITC Grand Chola Starwood, Chennai, IndiaRead Online | Download PDF