EvaPack™ Recirculated Water (RW) Series Configuration and Components
Options for RW Configuration
- High efficiency integral droplet separator in PP material (requested for VDI 6022 hygienic configuration)
- Filling water pretreatment by U.V. lamp with 50μm and 5μm water filters
- Water high temperature alarm
- Air relative humidity sensor
- Air temperature sensor
- Multiple stage control with solenoid valves (up to 4 stage control)
- Water conductivity sensor
Standard Components Supplied With EvaPack™
Note: The EvaPack™ control panel is required for all electrical devices.
- Water basin with draining and overflow piping
- Evaporative cassettes (composed of EvaPack™ evaporative pad and cassette frames in stainless steel AISI 304)
- Side and top frames in stainless AISI 304
- Irrigation piping
- Dispersion manifold(s)
- Water pump
- Manual adjustment gate valve(s)
- Water draining valve
- Solenoid water filling valve
- Water level sensor
This configuration is recommended when the available supplied water has low or medium hardness.
(For additional information, please consult the EvaPack ™ Series Evaporative Pad Adiabatic Humidifiers Installation and Operation Manual.)
- A. Water enters the basin, passing through the filling valve (1). The water level detector (7) controls the basin (2) filling, the pump (3) starting-up and the fill valve opening.
- B. The recirculation water pump (3) supplies water to the different dispersion manifolds (5). The water flow of each cassette (6) is adjusted with a manual gate valve (4). Calibrated orifices deliver water evenly over each media pad (6).
- C. Dry air passes through a corrugated bank of wetted cells media (6). Air is cooled and humidified.
- D. Excess water washes the evaporative pad, then falls (with minerals) into the water tank.
- E. Excess minerals are drained by the draining valve, minimizing water consumption and media scaling.
Learn More About Armstrong's EvaPack™ Series