EvaPack™ Evaporative Pad
The EvaPack™ evaporative pad is an inorganic pad made of fiberglass sheets.
- High degree of wetting—Special impregnated glass fiber material allows for high moisture absorptive capability, ensuring continuous humidification.
- Rigid—The media has a corrugated and compact structure that allows no rigidity loss, and no fiber loss in the air flow.
- Safe—Contains no harmful substances. Complies the Directive Restriction of Certain Hazardous Substances (RoHS) 2011/65/UE (2002/95/CE).
- Hygienic—Fulfils requirements from the VDI 6022, Part 1 (04/2006) in microbial inertness and is suitable for use in HVAC-systems relating to this examination of microbial inertness.
- Fireproof—Noncombustible Euro Class A1 according to EN ISO 1716:2011 and UNE EN ISO 1182:2011.
- Versatile—EvaPack™ evaporative pads accept any potable water, soft water and reverse osmosis water and can be used in all industrial and comfort applications.
- Free of odor—No odors from chemicals or organics.
- Efficient—The EvaPack™ evaporative corrugation flute angle configuration is designed to maximize efficiency and minimize pressure drop.
EvaPack™ Media Pad Performance Charts Based on Pad Thickness
Droplet separator necessary.
(*) maximum air velocity 900 ft/min [4.5 m/s]
Note: For additional EvaPack™ pad thicknesses, please consult your Armstrong representative.
Learn More About Armstrong's EvaPack™ Series