Heat Transfer (Coils)
for the Food and Beverage Industry
We offer custom design and manufacturing of extended heat transfer (coils) equipment for air and gas treatment.
Armstrong's exceptional flexibility and expertise enables us to design and build heat transfer equipment for all forms of air and gas treatment, according to your exact needs. We manufacture a wide range of products, including unit heaters, door heaters, air cooled heat exchangers, insect heat treatment, tank heaters and more.
Learn More About Armstrong Heat Transfer Products (Coils) Download Our Brochure on Armstrong Heat Transfer Products and Coil Capabilities
Outstanding quality, durability and performance you can rely on.
Consistently maintaining tight quality control measures enables us to ensure the long life of our dependable, hardworking products. Armstrong manufactures equipment in a wide variety of metals and alloys, including steel, stainless steel, copper and aluminum.
Air Cooled Heat Exchangers (ACHE)
Armstrong offers customized air cooled heat exchangers (ACHE) to meet your uniquerequirements. Armstrong’s ACHE can be fabricated with either heavy-duty industrial pressure parts (as used in the Series 6000) or with a light-duty core design (primarily used in institutional markets). Choose from direct drive or belt drive fans with fan diameters ranging from 10 inches to 48 inches (25cm to 122cm). Multiple direct drive fans are typically used at 870 or 1,150 RPM.
Built for long-lasting performance, corrosion resistance, and a trouble-free service life, Armstrong unit heaters deliver high efficiency and output, even in harsh operating environments.
The benefits are measurable.
- Heavy-duty enclosures
- Corrosion-resistant heating cores are fabricated in a full range of materials; compatible with steam or liquid
- Standard NEMA frame TEFC ball bearing motors; enclosed to lock out dirt
- Thick fins and tubs, constructed of high-strength, corrosion-resistant materials
- Cost-effective solutions, customized to your needs
Large Space Heating
Armstrong's Rotabreath high-mounted, heavy-duty heaters are strong enough to effectively combat high ceilings and large doors that contribute to lack of heating.
- Less piping, wiring and controls
- Ideal in a low temp heat recovery loop (single point)
- Ease of maintenance
- Reduced installation/shutdown time
- Simple installation, fewer units to install
- One unit averages 300 feet diameter of coverage
- Reduced temperature stratification