Your Roadmap to Decarbonization
Wherever you are on your path to net zero, Armstrong will meet you at your point of need.
Our expertise, flexibility and in-depth understanding of thermal utility infrastructure allows us to begin the process wherever it makes the most sense for you. Your starting point will be based on your company's objectives and the unique requirements and conditions of your facilities.
Decarbonization Alternatives Study
Detailed Decarbonization Studies
Delivering the Decarbonized Solutions
Financing, Insuring, Operations & Maintenance of the Decarbonized Solution
A PRAGMATIC, TAILOR-MADE PLAN OF ACTION
Your Roadmap to Decarbonization will include thermal mapping of your facilities, planned redundancies, and all the steps necessary for lowering energy consumption and reducing environmental emissions to reach your net-zero goal. We take everything into consideration, including:
- Your goals and objectives
- Production process
- Maintenance and reliability
- Energy reduction and efficiency
- Existing or potential issues
- Foreseeable production and product trends for the future
ARMSTRONG WILL LEAD YOU THROUGH THE TRANSITION AND BEYOND
We'll help you minimize energy use by your equipment, optimize your system to ensure maximum efficiency of energy use by production process, and decarbonize energy generation by replacing fossil fuels with renewables or installing carbon capture on fossil fuel installations.
Armstrong will help you establish your baseline of utility generation, including fuels and energy used, efficiency, operational practices, and heat usage. Your plan will identify areas within your plant and processes where energy use can be minimized or eliminated by applying solutions such as reducing setpoints, upgrading process equipment, and decreasing cycle times.
Your Roadmap to Decarbonization will show you how to maximize efficiency of energy use within your plant and production processes by eliminating energy losses, desteaming, electrification, and recovering waste heat, as appropriate.
- Optimization projects include: savings in water, sewer, fuel and CO2; and simple payback.
- Capital projects include: improvements related to thermal efficiency as well as system reliability and maintenance
- Non-capital projects include: operational/behavior changes; on-site, web and virtual training
Armstrong, together with our partners, will help you decarbonize the primary energy sources used by your facilities—guided by comprehensive thermal studies and research conducted by Armstrong's trained experts. From installing carbon capture on fossil fuel installations to producing heat using renewable energy sources such as renewable electricity and gas, hydrogen, biomass, geothermal, solar and thermal storage, we provide the solutions you need to reach your goal.
Armstrong is with you, every step of the way. We can also:
- Help secure financing
- Provide guarantees of performance
- Insure outcomes
- Operate and maintain your thermal utilities throughout the continuum
Armstrong is your thermal utility partner throughout implementation of your Roadmap to Decarbonization and beyond. We can provide:
- Periodic (semiannual or annual) measurement and verification of savings
- Evaluation of equipment performance
- Revisiting of production and process parameters for change management
- Setting of future target
- Roadmap to Decarbonization revisions to reflect progress