Basic Control for RW Configuration
- Protected against running dry according to DIN EN 13053-126.96.36.199
- Thermic protection switches pump off in case of overheating and sends an alert to the control panel
- Water level detector provides additional protection
Water Level Detector
- Low: Pump is stopped if water goes below the low water control level
- High: Filling valve is closed when water reaches the high water control level
- Control panel can switch drain valve on/off
- Drain valve controls basin emptying and water deconcentration (or bleed-off)
- Deconcentration cycles can be adjusted by timer or evaporated volume method
With an RH sensor and solenoid valve(s), the EvaPack™ control panel can adjust water distribution on pad cassettes. Up to 4-stage control.
Stages Watering Control With Bypass Damper
With an RH sensor and solenoid valve(s), the EvaPack™ control panel can adjust water distribution on pad cassettes and a proportional motorized damper.
- Filling water pretreatment by U.V. lamp with 50μm and 5μm water filters
- Air relative humidity sensor
- Air temperature sensor
- Water temperature sensor
- Water conductivity sensor
Basic control for RW configuration system.
Multiple stages control for RW configuration system.
Multiple stages control for RW configuration system with by-pass damper.
Learn More About Armstrong's EvaPack™ Series