Forget About Fitting It – No Straight Run Required
Armstrong’s VERIS Accelabar® delivers superior flow measurement accuracy, with no straight run requirements. Our unique flow meter combines differential pressure technologies to maintain high accuracy over a wide operating range. VERIS Accelabar® offers verified accuracy and flow coefficients, eliminating the need for calibration. Compared to other flow meters, VERIS Accelabar® creates sufficient fluid velocity to produce a readable signal over large turndowns in flow.
Armstrong VERIS Accelabar® Flow Measurement Solution
VERIS Accelabar® is an in-line meter that doesn't require any straight run of pipe to ensure accuracy, so it can be used in extremely limited straight run piping configurations—dramatically reducing the total cost of installation.
Complete and Ready to Install
VERIS Accelabar® comes complete with differential pressure transmitter, RTD for temperature compensation, and a variety of available output communications. Standard 4-20ma analog output is compatible with the majority of industry flow computers and RTUs. Pairing with a multivariable transmitter provides pressure and temperature compensation, allowing for true mass flow output.
The Advanatages of VERIS Accelabar®
- No straight run required
- Designed for severe service, can withstand extreme temperatures and pressures
- Special materials available
- Field verifiable
- High accuracy up to ±0.5%
- Mass or volumetric flow
Certifications and Traceability
- Meets EPA 40 CFR 98, 40 CFR Part 60, ASME MFC-12M
- Flow tested per API 22.2 protocol, NIST traceable
- Manufactured by an ISO 9001 certified facility
- Other QA certifications (B31.1, PED, etc.) available upon request
- AGA 3 compliant
VERIS Accelabar® Flow Meter
Applications in Gas, Liquid and Steam
- Gas—natural gas, methane, nitrogen, air, mixed gases, flare gases, carbon dioxide
- Liquids—liquid propylene, cooling water, hydrocarbon liquids supply and return water
- Steam—superheated steam, saturated steam
Armstrong has more than a century of in-depth knowledge and experience, enabling us to manage your flow measurement requirements like no one else can. On the forefront of technology and innovation, Armstrong was the inventor of the inverted bucket steam trap and we introduced digital hot water temperature control to the world. Our company holds more than 50 patents on exceptional products and software. We're the trusted global leader in energy management, and our groundbreaking products and intelligent solutions consistently save time, money and energy for some of the largest, most efficient companies in your industry.
Sign up to learn more about how Armstrong can manage your flow measurement requirements.