Water Temperature Control—Recirculation Systems—Digital
The Brain® DRV80
DRV80 Digital Recirculation Valve (DRV) designed specifically to be the primary water temperature controller in a continuously pumped circulating hot water system.
Digital technology provides enhanced water temperature control accuracy which resists zero system demand “Temperature Creep” without the use of a manual throttling valve or a temperature activated pump shut-off device (aquastat).
- +/-2°F water temperature control at points of use 25’ downstream during demand
- +/-2°F water temperature control at the DRV during zero system demand “idling” periods
- 2°F minimum valve inlet to outlet temperature requirement (system recirculation temperature loss).
- Automatic shutoff of hot water flow upon cold water inlet supply failure
- Automatic shutoff of hot water flow in the event of a power failure
- Programmable set point range of 81-158°F (27-70°C)
- Programmable thermal disinfection mode
- Programmable 1st level hi/lo temp alarm display
- Programmable temperature error level for safety shutdown