Steam Distribution Manifolds
The Steam Distribution Manifold places all steam supply valves in one assembly. Standardizing components and centralizing their location simplify installation, cutting costs from the beginning. Routine maintenance is faster, and you get the peace of mind of a three-year guarantee.
- Reduced design specification costs
- Lower installation costs, due to prefabrication
- Reduced shipping and field handling costs
- Lower long-term maintenance and operating costs
- A three-year guarantee
- Dimensional consistency
- Space savings
- Availability of insulation packages
Request a quote for an Armstrong Steam Trap Survey
Request a Steam System Assessment
For more about steam distribution manifolds, click here.