Model F2025 - Non Actuated - Flow Control Valves - Emech™ Digital Control Valves
Emech’s patented shear action disc design provides precise control mixing of steam and water.
Fitted with the Emech G1 electronic actuator, and integrated temperature sensor results in fast, accurate and stable temperature control.
As a single compact assembly installation is simplified. The independence of this stand alone unit provides a reliable solution for hot water supply.
- ISO 5211, 5210 actuator flange mounting
- Valve constructed of CF8M (316) stainless steel
- 1/4 turn action
- Standard end connections: NPT, CL 150 flanged, sanitary end connections
- Ceramic discs: durable, corrosion resistant
- Top entry allows inline access to internal valve parts
- Body temperature range: -13°F to 257°F
- Rated pressure 145 psi(10 bar)
- Maximum dynamic pressure drop of 130 psi (9.6 bar)
- Bubble tight (zero leakage) shut-off. The seat seal exceeds the requirements of ANSIB16.104 and FCI 70-2 Classes V and Vi
- Manual handle option can be locked in both open and the closed position
- Manual handle kit includes stroke liming feature to set the maximum opening of the steam port
- Design verification to ASME B16.34
- Liquid and gas capable