Model F2020 - Non Actuated - Flow Control Valves - Emech™ Digital Control Valves
The Emech 2 port valve utilizes ceramic shear action disc technology to provide tight shut-off, high pressure differential capability and long life integrity.
Combined with the Emech electronic actuator, high speed stand alone closed loop temperature control is possible. The Emech port valve utilizes ceramic shear action discs as the dynamic seal.
The extremely hard nature of ceramic produces outstanding resistance to wear and cavitation damage compared with conventional elastomer and plastic seated valves, minimizing seal replacement and plant downtime.
- ISO 5211, 5210 actuator flange mounting
- Valve constructed of CF8M (316) stainless steel
- 1/4 turn action
- Standard end connections: NPT, CL 150 flanged, sanitary end connections
- Ceramic discs: durable, corrosion resistant
- Top entry allows inline access to internal valve parts
- Body temperature range: -13°F to 257°F
- Rated pressure 145 psi(10 bar)
- Maximum dynamic pressure drop of 130 psi (9.6 bar)
- Bubble tight (zero leakage) shut-off. The seat seal exceeds the requirements of ANSIB16.104 and FCI 70-2 Classes V and Vi
- Manual handle option can be locked in both open and the closed position
- Manual handle kit includes stroke liming feature to set the maximum opening of the steam port
- Design verification to ASME B16.34
- Liquid and gas capable